Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Eats

My good friend Jessica that lives in Seal Beach introduced me to this place called Beachwood BBQ. I used to play club volleyball with her back when we were in high school. She LOVES this place.
All the food is homemade. Takes a little longer to get your food but there is a LARGE beer wall that will keep you occupied in the meantime. There website has a 24 hour HOP CAM that keeps you updated on the beers they offer. It's always changing:)

My favorite is the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries. It's served on a pretzel bun!
This beer wall makes me happy. 
There is about 24 beers on tap:)
Fondue appetizer. DOOO it!
Grown up mac and cheese (Dinner menu only)
Don't forget Dessert!! 

It's a small place but definitely worth the wait. 
Take a stroll down main street and Seal beach pier and catch the sunset after dinner.
Bobby and I took a good shot last week:)


Happy Labor Day Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips