Friday, December 17, 2010

My Birthday is here..

Tomorrow I will have lived 1/4 a century..
I am a very lucky girl..
I have a wonderful boyfriend that loves me to death.. the best family and friends a girl could ask for... a cozy little place to come home to everyday.. and one adorable (pain in the butt) dog. I can't ask for more.
Thank you to everyone in my life that makes this all possible.

My dream cake by Sweet and Saucy 

P.S-  I am working with a web designer to recreate my blog. I think I did a pretty good job myself but there are some things I'll leave up to a professional :) Bobby bought me Yvette loves pink but I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Now that I've turned it into a food blog I think MY CROWNED CREATIONS "Adventures in my cozy kitchen"
is more suitable. Excited to see the transformation soon!

Jessica from The Frilly Coconut my designer
Check her out!


The Frilly Coconut





No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips