Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving


I survived Thanksgiving!!
It was a busy, busy week but SO worth it!
Thanksgiving menu:
Turkey
Stuffing
Green bean casserole
Pumpkin Spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting

I made my first turkey this year for my church Thanksgiving food drive and it turned out delicious. In fact I bought another turkey yesterday so we can have some for the week :)


About to butter up my my turkey.. Isn't he cute??


Simple Stuffing: Box of stuffing, 1 apple (I use granny smith), cranberries, 1 chopped onion, chopped celery, and 1 chopped carrot.. so simple


Pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting 
MMMMMMMM..
Cream cheese frosting


2 packages of cream cheese frosting
1/2 cup of butter softened
2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract

In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese and butter until creamy. Mix in vanilla, then gradually and confectioners sugar.

Thank goodness for my cupcake carrier my hunny got me last year. It's awesome!


You can take out the three levels and use it for cake too!


I'm thankful for my family, friends, boyfriend and dog Mia :)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE A COMMENT

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips